Drafting Demand Letters
A humble and silent pen can make you win more than an honorable and mighty sword. These words hold true for drafting demand letters for personal injury law firms. Settlement demand letters are a perfect solution to set things right in court cases. An invincible well-drafted settlement demand letter can solve the issues in a dispute out-of-court. This formal and persuasive letter makes the client respond well. It addresses the problems in a more plausible way for the clients, thereby avoiding the ensuing cost of legal fees and the additional burden of the court visits. Settlement demand letters are polite, thus decreasing the necessity of filing a lawsuit.
In-house Demand Letter Drafting Challenges
Increase in Legal Costs: There are vast amounts of cases getting into the personal injury law firms at great frequencies, and hence it has become a necessity for the law firms to allocate more capital for investing in infrastructure, administrative aspects, and legalizing the documentation purposes. Working on creating the personal injury demand letters by the in-house team of legal professionals and paralegals may cost anywhere between $50-$500 per hour, which is a humongous amount compared to the third party outsourcing of such services. Hence drafting demand letters through the third party is an essential and palpable process.
Time Aspect: If the working processes are haphazard and unorganized, more time has to be spent by people behind the paperwork of the important cases. Your in-house team may have to look through every minute detail of the injury claims, carry our a thorough medical record review and organize the records or bills and the other documents required to draft documents like personal injury demand letters. In-house legal professionals find this process very exhausting and time consuming.
Demand Letter Outsourcing Advantages
Outsourcing settlement demand letters drafting for personal injury law cases to a highly skilled team of legal experts and paralegals has the following advantages:
- Professional Quality: Legal outsourcing can help you by providing a professional output matching your expectations. The settlement demand letters are readable, polite and professional and following template adopted by your firm as the process is carried out by vastly skilled legal and medical professionals.
- Reduction in Cost: Third party LPOs work on significantly low costs compared to the in-house cost and can still provide best service. This substantial cost saving would allow you to focus on other core-operations of your law firm.
- Time Management: Outsourcing the tasks like drafting demand letters for motor vehicles accident cases to the third parties can get you the time-zone benefit for any urgent requirements.
- Competitive Work Flow: With an outsourced team acting as your extended arm handling demand letters drafting services for you, you get a competitive edge to your legal processes as compared to your direct competitors.
- Research on Medical facts: Our people interpret all the difficulties in complex medical records. With our workers, we entirely do all researches and groundwork in optimizing and reviewing the medical records.
What will our settlement demand letters package cover?
- Summary of facts describing the incident
- Discussion and confirmation of accident liability
- Past and present medical expenses
- List of medical service providers and statement of medical treatments (including ICD 10 Codes)
- Detailed description of injuries, pain and suffering
- Past medical and surgical history
- Summary of future medical recommendations and expenses
- Impact on activities of daily living
- Exhibits comprising of –
- Treatment/Diagnostic/Surgery records from hospitals and medical service providers
- Medical bills with date, treatment codes and final amounts
- Images and other details related to the incidents.
- Suggested Future expenses
- Travel time calculations
- Lost income statements
- Property Damage calculations
- List of Missing bills and medical records
LTV offers the best service for drafting demand letters for personal injury law firms and lawyers, at substantially low prices. Our team at LTV works hard to help our clients achieve maximum outsourcing benefits. and help to a maximum extent for the clients.
To take advantage of our demand letter drafting services, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org